Each pack contains:
- Energy 436 kcal / 1823 kj
- Fat 40 g
- Saturates 16 g
- Sugars 4.8g
Salt 2.5 g
- 600g chicken (diced)
- 2 potato (peeled and diced)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoon water
- 300 ml water
- 80 ml coconut milk or use fresh milk
1 packet Khimyan's Curry Chicken Paste
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the cooking oil in a pot. Pour 1 packet Khimyan's Curry Chicken Paste into the pot followed by 2 tablespoons of water then pan-fry it for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and potato, then pan-fry for 2 minutes. Pour 300ml water into the pot and bring to boil. Lower the heat down to a simmer, then keep it covered for 15 minutes.
- After that, you may add 80ml of coconut milk or fresh milk, whichever you prefer. Let it simmer for another 3 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy it with rice or bread.
What our customers say about this
"I have received my curry and I got to admit the curry paste is different has a strong but not bland taste that I have already recommended to friends and family." - Jason Cruzado, United States
"My kids and I love your chicken curry recipe and curry paste so much! It taste like Indian curry with a little chinese, not too hot and everytime I cooked chicken curry, my kids can't resist to have another bowl. There is even my home tutor, after she tried one time during home tution, her whole family now is your big fan! Good job!" - Tan Gaik Ling, Penang
"It's really an awesome product! I love the curry you guys make I'm going to try getting different ones, the only one I have tried is the chicken curry one. I have tried many curry pastes from different retailers. My friend ordered this and it had to be the best tasting chicken curry I had ever had. It was awesome, I'm waiting for my order to make my own at home!" - Bokhari Hassan, United States