WhatsApp for wholesaling or retailing.
- 3 colors bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 eggplant (diced)
- 10 okra (sliced)
- 100g long bean (sliced)
- mushroom or champignon (diced)
- 400ml water
- 80ml coconut milk or fresh milk
- 1 packet Khimyan Vegetarian Curry Paste
- Bring 400ml water to boil, then pour 1 packet of Khimyan Vegetarian Curry Paste and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the bell pepper, eggplant, long bean, lokra and mushroom. Cover the lid and lower the heat to medium, allow the curry to simmer for about 10 minutes or until all the ingredients are cooked.
- You may add 80ml coconut milk or fresh milk, as you prefer, and let it simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy it with rice, bread or yellow noodle.