Each pack contains:
- Energy 704 kcal / 2945 kj
- Fat 51.9 g
- Saturates 23.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
Salt 6 g
- 400g yellow noodle
- 200g rice vermicelli
- 100g bean sprout
- 100g long bean
- 50g shrimp
- 50g fried bean curd puff a.k.a fried tofu
- 300ml of coconut milk or fresh milk
- 1200ml water
1 packet Khimyan Penang Curry Mee Paste
- Bring 1200ml water to boil, then pour 1 packet of Khimyan Penang Curry Mee Paste and stir for 2 minutes. Add in either coconut milk or fresh milk and fried bean curd puff, simmer in lower heat for 5 minutes.
- Blanch the yellow noodle, rice vermicelli, bean sprout, long bean and shrimp in a separate pot. Put them into 4 serving bowls.
- Pour in the hot soup and garnish with a handful of the mint leaves on top.
- Serve hot!
Though we've put yellow noodles into this Penang Curry Noodle Recipe, you're free to use any type of noodle you like.