Each pack contains:
- Energy 432 kcal / 1807 kj
- Fat 32 g
- Saturates 13 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
Salt 2.5 g
- 600gm chicken (chopped)
- 2 potato (peeled and diced)
- 2 carrot (peeled and diced)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoon water
- 300 ml water
- 80 ml coconut milk or use fresh milk
- 1 packet Khimyan Kapitan Curry Paste
- Put the chicken in a pot of boiling water and pre-cook for 5 minutes. Take out and place it on a plate for later use.
- Pour 1 packet of Khimyan Kapitan Curry Paste alongside with the cooked chicken, potato, and carrot, pan-fry for 3 minutes.
- Add 300ml water and 80ml coconut milk or fresh milk. Lower the heat and let the curry simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy it with rice or bread.
What our customers say about this
"In Germany it is very cold right now, we have had a lot of snow, about half a meter and temperature to -20 degrees. Now, your curry helped to get a little warm inside, and it tastes really good. My wife created a special recipe, with some coconut milk, and chicken meat; absolutely delicious." - Dieter Frieauff, Germany