Shopee | Whatsapp for wholesaling or retailingShop on
Each pack contains:
- Energy 320 kcal / 1342 kj
- Fat 25 g
- Saturates 9 g
- Sugars 6 g
- Salt 3.4 g
- 600g shrimp (head-on and shell-on, but chop the eyes part off (deveined)
- Some mushroom, any kind that you prefer (sliced)
- 1 stalk lemongrass (pounded)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 tomato (diced)
- 400 ml water
- 1 packet Khimyan's Thai Tom Yam
- Bring 400ml water to boil, pour 1 packet Khimyan's Thai Tom Yam and stir for 1 minute.
- Add in the shrimp, mushroom, onion, lemongrass and tomato. Simmer for 10 minutes in medium heat.
- Serve hot with steamed rice or noodle.
What our customers say about this
"Before that, I never eat tom yum coz I think it is too spicy until one day my friend forced me to try and I remembered it was in your father's restaurant. After that, I tried a lot of tom yum in different place but I'm still prefer yours. Thank goodness that I can buy your tom yum paste and make myself at home now. It is recommend to everyone else who likes to eat the fantastic taste of Thailand tom yum." - Zeon Wong, Penang